Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:48 AM
  • 12 Replies

wave

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:54 AM

not much -  I'm at work and I have another busy weekend ahead .... I'm also getting a little depressed at the idea that in a few weeks, the school routine starts again - getting up early, packing lunches, strict routine and meal planning - oh blerch !

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My youngest had a friend spend the night and they plan on setting up a lemonade and cookie stand today. 

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Laundry.  Tonight the kids and DH have their last summer bowling league.

PeppermintyTea
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 1:50 PM
Going to the fair later to pass time, but waiting on really big news from my family. It's probably one of the most important days ever for my family, but the waiting sucks.
princessmom2005
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:08 PM
My daughter had a doctor's appointment this morning. Now we're chilling out at my house since it's so warm today. It's supposed to be 91 today. I need to do some laundry and probably should finish packing to go visit my brother, sister-in-law and nieces next week. The birthday gifts for my brother and sister-in-law came via UPS today as did my daughter's Descendants backpack.
MrsBoats08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:09 PM
Laundry, and calling docs for appts.
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:39 PM

I'm not looking forward to the start of school either =(

Quoting Jinxed8:

not much -  I'm at work and I have another busy weekend ahead .... I'm also getting a little depressed at the idea that in a few weeks, the school routine starts again - getting up early, packing lunches, strict routine and meal planning - oh blerch !

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Have fun at the fair!  I hope you get good news.

fingers crossed

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Going to the fair later to pass time, but waiting on really big news from my family. It's probably one of the most important days ever for my family, but the waiting sucks.

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:42 PM

It's a beautiful day out today. I did some yard work and other chores around the house.

PeppermintyTea
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Thanks. I got a call on the way there not what I wanted to hear, but that's life. We'll go to the fair, and have fun anyway.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Have fun at the fair!  I hope you get good news.

fingers crossed

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Going to the fair later to pass time, but waiting on really big news from my family. It's probably one of the most important days ever for my family, but the waiting sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)