Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

have a nice weekend

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:59 AM
I'm thinking of taking the kids to feed the ducks, some park time afterwards and maybe play in the sprinklers while I trim the trees. Cool down with some movie time while we get the laundry folded. I didn't work OT last night like I planned but catching up on sleep is priceless!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:44 AM
I'm going to start packing for my and DS's trip to Georgia. We leave Tuesday morning so I'm going to try to get as much done as possible so I have the rest of the weekend to relax. Doing laundry as we speak and I also have to go grocery shopping.
PeppermintyTea
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Moving day though we won't arrive for a couple days.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:23 AM

We're going to the park for ds's end of season baseball award ceremony and family day. I'm taking dd school shopping this afternoon. I might take ds out shopping later or I might take him tomorrow. 

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM

Relaxing, maybe hitting a few rummage sales, hoping it doesnt rain later because we want to go to the drive in theater

amy1will
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Today is my youngest son's birthday he's turning 3. So we are grilling out and having cupcakes and ice cream.
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:36 PM

Happy Birthday to him!

party

Quoting amy1will: Today is my youngest son's birthday he's turning 3. So we are grilling out and having cupcakes and ice cream.

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Good luck with the move!

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Moving day though we won't arrive for a couple days.

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM

We went to Staples and Wegmans.  It's really hot out.  I don't feel like doing anything.

LoveMyJJJ
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:45 PM

On today's "to do" list is a whole lotta nada. lol I'm not sure what we're going to do. Yesterday we vegged at home, so we'll probably go out for a bit just to get out of the house. Weather permitting we might take the kids out to ride their new bikes. That plus younger dd wants to play some family UNO, and older dd wants us all to watch some American Ninja Warrior.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)