• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite thing to cook?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
Or, if you're lucky enough to have a DH/SO that does the cooking, what is HIS favorite thing to make?
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bagira62
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:36 PM
I like to make meat loaf and buckwheat or mashed potatoes and I I'm very good at making those.
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Homemade lasagna

blsdbyangel07
by Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

While I enjoy cooking, I rather be baking! Cake, cheesecake, muffins, pastries and cookies🍰🍩🍪

75% of everything I make is homemade. I do sometimes cut corners (aka semi homemade) but it tastes much better from scratch and honestly doesn't take much longer than you would using a box. Plus, you control what goes into your food and tastes better!

Here's a few pics of stuff I've made!! Homemade cream cheese ghirardelli brownies with mini chocolate candies, strawberry shortcake trifle, death by chocolate trifle, strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese, glazed orange and lemon cake, homemade chocolate pies, pumpkin pie trifle, homemade warm ghirardelli brownies with french vanilla ice cream and cinnamon bun swirl cake
liss05
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 9:18 PM

beef bourguignon,butternut soup, pies, and breads especially banana bread

HEELSandDIAPERS
by on Aug. 8, 2016 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything looks good.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

While I enjoy cooking, I rather be baking! Cake, cheesecake, muffins, pastries and cookies🍰🍩🍪

75% of everything I make is homemade. I do sometimes cut corners (aka semi homemade) but it tastes much better from scratch and honestly doesn't take much longer than you would using a box. Plus, you control what goes into your food and tastes better!

Here's a few pics of stuff I've made!! Homemade cream cheese ghirardelli brownies with mini chocolate candies, strawberry shortcake trifle, death by chocolate trifle, strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese, glazed orange and lemon cake, homemade chocolate pies, pumpkin pie trifle, homemade warm ghirardelli brownies with french vanilla ice cream and cinnamon bun swirl cake
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 9, 2016 at 12:10 AM

I don't really have a favorite dish to make, but I like tring new recipes.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 8:33 AM
I love to cook - I don't have a favorite thing to cook, but I get a lot of requests for my penne in vodka sauce - that's my daughter's favorite.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 4:40 PM

For me, nothing, lol! I cook out of necessity, not out of love.

But DH....he loves to cook and does it as often as possible. He loves to BBQ (but we have a really old pit that takes forever to cook so we don't get to do it often) and anything with a home made roux.  

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 4:45 PM

Anything Mexican - tacos, nachos, enchiladas, etc. I also like to try new stuff with my crock pot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)