• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:21 AM
  • 25 Replies

What do you have planned?

at the beach

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GloudeT
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:25 AM

bbq party :)

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:42 AM
Ballet for my 3 year old. I also need to go sign up the kids for the bowling league that starts in a few weeks. Sunday we might go to the zoo if the weather is nice.
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:50 AM

brunch on Saturday morning, a day trip in the afternoon - coming back home that night, the next day I think my daughter has her step-brother's baptism to attend but I'm not sure anymore as bio-dad and I are not in speaking terms right now ... on Sunday will be all the weekend chores compressed into 1 day + at night there's a PPV my husband wants to watch

Sophie1106
by Paula on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:20 AM

We're driving up to visit family this weekend. We're leaving late Friday morning. Dh has to work a few hours but he's going to work from home. So we'll leave when he's done. It's about a 6 hour drive, depending on traffic. We're having dinner with dh's mom and sisters Friday night. Then we'll spend the night at his dad's house and spend Saturday morning and early afternoon there. Then we're driving about an hour to my parents house and spending the rest of the weekend there. My brother is coming over  to their house Saturday afternoon. And then dh and I are going out to see a movie that night while the kids stay and hang out with my parents. Sunday we're going to see my sister and a few friends. And we'll see my other brother at some point. He lives next door to my parents so he's easy to see. And then Monday we're going to drive home. 

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Friday: birthday and bachelorette party
Saturday: bridal dress fitting
Sunday: birthday party
princessmom2005
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:55 PM
My daughter has visitation with my ex this weekend from 9 am - 6 pm each day. I guess he and his girlfriend are taking her to a birthday party for one of her granddaughters so I have to pick her up there on Saturday. I'm not sure what I'm doing Sunday.
adalynnsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:23 PM

School starts Monday, so we are going up to the big water park in Denver.  We go at the end of every summer.

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Nothing in particular. Maybe taking my mom out to dinner. She is having a total hip replacement on Tuesday so it might be her last chance to go out for a while.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Saturday is a beach day and sunday my daughter and I are going to see my best friend who's also my daughter's godmother for a girls day.
abra
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:36 PM

My doctor is changing my medication so I'm detoxing before I can start the new ones...so, I'm in withdrawal all weekend and then I go in for an appointment on Monday. Weeeeeeeee! Thankfully, one of my sons has school tomorrow and then on Saturday my MIL is coming to take the youngest two for the weekend so I can rest. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)