Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well... Ouch

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

That's what I get for trying to catch myself when I tripped on the stairs last night. Didn't hurt too much last night. Woke up this morning and couldn't grasp anything. There's no breaks, but I stretched the hell out of the tendons around my thumb. Get to wear this 24/7 for at least the next 3-5 days. Then take it day by day from there.
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:39 PM

feel better

princessmom2005
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:01 PM
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:47 PM

Oh no! :(

mrsniebo
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:03 PM
Ow! Get well soon.
mama_danetta
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:06 PM
Bummer.
abra
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better super soon. Do you have help around the house?

ELFs_Mommy
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:41 PM
Thanks. I do & don't have help. My DH works Th-Sun, 12 he days. So he'll be home during most of the week. And my 10 & 7 yr olds are great helps with the younger 2 when they are home from school. But Friday during the day is going to be interesting.

Quoting abra:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better super soon. Do you have help around the house?

countrygirlkat
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:22 PM
Ouch! Hope it feels better soon.
abra
by Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Your home sounds a lot like mine! What does your husband do that he works 4 x 12hr shifts?

Quoting ELFs_Mommy: Thanks. I do & don't have help. My DH works Th-Sun, 12 he days. So he'll be home during most of the week. And my 10 & 7 yr olds are great helps with the younger 2 when they are home from school. But Friday during the day is going to be interesting.
Quoting abra:

ELFs_Mommy
by Member on Aug. 19, 2016 at 6:49 AM
Cop.

Quoting abra:

Your home sounds a lot like mine! What does your husband do that he works 4 x 12hr shifts?

Quoting ELFs_Mommy: Thanks. I do & don't have help. My DH works Th-Sun, 12 he days. So he'll be home during most of the week. And my 10 & 7 yr olds are great helps with the younger 2 when they are home from school. But Friday during the day is going to be interesting.

Quoting abra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)