• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

wave

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:53 AM
I just need to go to Target and the farmers market while the kids are at school. After I pick them up we'll just be home for the day.
BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Work & school night again.
liss05
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Grocery shopping and trying to use up all the garden  tomatoes by making some tomato soup for dinner tonight.

mama_danetta
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:26 PM
I had to go buy new sheets because our stupid dog chewed ours up, plus a quilt and a book. We're lucky She left the mattress intact. I hate her.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Brought DD to school, had a doctor appointment then did bloodwork. Stopped to get DS and I some nuggets because we don't have enough leftovers. I'm at the library now, then I'll pick DD up from school. We'll get home, fight over homework (because she insists studying isn't homework and I'm trying to make her understand that with her being off for Labor Day she basically lost a day of studying) while I cook supper and fold clothes before DH gets home. We've got open house at DD's school and church tonight. 

DS has been home sick with a virus since yesterday, poor buddy. 

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:54 PM

Oh, no =(

Quoting mama_danetta: I had to go buy new sheets because our stupid dog chewed ours up, plus a quilt and a book. We're lucky She left the mattress intact. I hate her.

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:55 PM

I hope your son is feeling better soon!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Brought DD to school, had a doctor appointment then did bloodwork. Stopped to get DS and I some nuggets because we don't have enough leftovers. I'm at the library now, then I'll pick DD up from school. We'll get home, fight over homework (because she insists studying isn't homework and I'm trying to make her understand that with her being off for Labor Day she basically lost a day of studying) while I cook supper and fold clothes before DH gets home. We've got open house at DD's school and church tonight. 

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:56 PM

I don't have anything exciting going on today. I need to make a quick trip to the library after my dd gets home from school.

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:16 PM

Thank you. There is something going around, lots of kids at the high school have it. Hopefully it doesn't make it's way to the other schools because I haven't been feeling so hot myself. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope your son is feeling better soon!

Quoting countrymomma81:

HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:33 PM
Me too I got nothin

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I don't have anything exciting going on today. I need to make a quick trip to the library after my dd gets home from school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)