Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

wave

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:12 AM

It's cool and rainy out, so we're going shopping.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:19 AM
Softball and soccer. I need to finish getting the team snacks ready for ds's soccer game. Then we're going to head over to dd's first softball game. Dh will stay with her for her second game while I come home to pick up the snacks then take ds to his game. After that it'll depend on how dd's team does. It's a tournament so they might have a third game this afternoon or it might be tomorrow. If it's today I'll go back to watch, if not then we'll come home for the rest of the day.
MixedCooke
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Sesame Street Live
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
We are going to an indoor water park. They are having a "Reopening" today. We can go anytime, I'm sure it's going to be super crowded today. We are going for the free cake, and the swimming is a plus. This place has been around for years. I went to Birthday parties there when I was younger. They just finished renovating.
This evening we are going to some sort of Campfire event with S'mores, caramel apples and hayrides.
We are having Subway for lunch. I'm looking forward to the cake and S'mores later.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:10 AM
We had rain yesterday. The meteorologist said the rain is moving over to PA tomorrow (which is today).

Quoting lalasmama2007:

It's cool and rainy out, so we're going shopping.

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Bowling and ballet and then to the hospital to see my MIL.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

The weather is fabulous today!! 

DH has football games to referee until about 3:00, then his little team plays at 4:45 so I won't really see him until almost 6:00:(

I brought DS to school so he can watch film and workout. I'm guessing he'll call me around noon to pick him up, then on the way back from doing that I'll pick DD and my neice up from my mom's. The girls are going to a glow party tonight (from the same person that put on her craft camp over the summer) from 5:30-8:00. 

But for right now, I'm sitting in front of the computer with all of the windows in my house open, listening to my Cajun/French music from my computer enjoying the quiet time alone in my house. I just had my favorite breakfast ever (boudin and boudin balls) so I'm pretty content:)

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:58 AM

That sounds really fun! We don't have anything like that here, the nearest is in Galveston, 5 hours away. I love Subway! I went the other day and ordered my food before I realized they are now offering a carved turkey with cranberry mustard sub. There's always next time, I guess. 

Quoting diaperstodating: We are going to an indoor water park. They are having a "Reopening" today. We can go anytime, I'm sure it's going to be super crowded today. We are going for the free cake, and the swimming is a plus. This place has been around for years. I went to Birthday parties there when I was younger. They just finished renovating. This evening we are going to some sort of Campfire event with S'mores, caramel apples and hayrides. We are having Subway for lunch. I'm looking forward to the cake and S'mores later.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I think it will be fun!
When I told my 15 year old where we (me and my younger boys) were going he was like "A pool Party in October"?
That's what I was thinking to.

Quoting countrymomma81:

That sounds really fun! We don't have anything like that here, the nearest is in Galveston, 5 hours away. I love Subway! I went the other day and ordered my food before I realized they are now offering a carved turkey with cranberry mustard sub. There's always next time, I guess. 

Quoting diaperstodating: We are going to an indoor water park. They are having a "Reopening" today. We can go anytime, I'm sure it's going to be super crowded today. We are going for the free cake, and the swimming is a plus. This place has been around for years. I went to Birthday parties there when I was younger. They just finished renovating.
This evening we are going to some sort of Campfire event with S'mores, caramel apples and hayrides.
We are having Subway for lunch. I'm looking forward to the cake and S'mores later.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I don't know why party and Birthday are capitalized. I tried to change it to lowercase.

Quoting diaperstodating: I think it will be fun!
When I told my 15 year old where we (me and my younger boys) were going he was like "A pool Party in October"?
That's what I was thinking to.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting diaperstodating: We are going to an indoor water park. They are having a "Reopening" today. We can go anytime, I'm sure it's going to be super crowded today. We are going for the free cake, and the swimming is a plus. This place has been around for years. I went to Birthday parties there when I was younger. They just finished renovating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)