Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your typical breakfast?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you meal prep at the start of the week?  What is your opinion about using the microwave to cook or reheat your meals? 

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soymujer
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:03 PM

I usually fix a thin mint chocolate shake for myself, while the kids eat cereal, pop tarts or if I made waffles or pancakes over the weekend, the leftovers from therem.  I don't cook breakfasts during the week as my mornings are too hectic.

PeppermintyTea
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:05 PM
I don't usually, but I'm not against it if it's convenient. For myself I usually have coffee, vitamins and fruit or a nutritional drink.
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:52 PM

meals or breakfast ??

I meal plan for my dinners on weekends and shop accordingly and we don't eat from the microwave unless we have a left over night.

As far as breakfast, DD has a choice every morning of eggs, toast, cereal or oatmeal.  Sometimes I'll buy bagels, muffins, toaster strudels or cinnamon buns. I'm not big on breakfast, I'll usually do coffee and sometimes toast.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Not really but I do get all refrigerated items ready the night before. I usually have an English muffin, half a bagel, fresh fruit w/ cottage cheese or yogurt, oatmeal, or toast with peanut butter are some of the things I have. I don't typically eat lunch at work unless I don't eat breakfast. But I do reheat leftovers, plus we have a toaster at work, so I make my toast and/or toast the English muffin or bagel. 

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Typically it's just cereal at home.

Then I'll often have a granola bar with my coffee at work.

Some days I don't get time to eat at home.

I don't really prep for the week, no. I don't like reheating dinners throughout the week. I'll occasionally prep dinner for the next day the night before. Like tonight I'm going to sleep ziti for tomorrow's dinner. Italian always tastes better if it sits for a day anyway!
BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 1:21 PM
We make breakfast/brunch on the weekends. During the week, we'll have cereal, oatmeal or granola bars and fruits.
single_mom_2015
by on Dec. 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

Breakfast for me is usually a Special K Sausage, Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich.

Sjschewlakow
by Member on Dec. 1, 2016 at 10:19 AM

CLIF bar 

babygirl4326
by on Dec. 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM

Mobile Photo

Oatmeal
AshLMc
by Member on Dec. 6, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Strawberries and bananas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)