Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How should I give it to him??

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
Thanks to my wonderful Mother I got Hubby tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on December 17th. (He has always wanted to go). I'm trying to decide when and how to give him the tickets. I was going to surprise him by just taking him there but I'm not sure what to tell him or how to make sure he doesn't have something else planned that day.
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
soymujer
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:57 PM

I would just say that you have a date night planned for that night so make sure he has nothing else going on.  Then take him.

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:08 PM
It's at 3p and I don't know how long the show is. Hoping he will want to go to dinner afterwards.

Quoting soymujer:

I would just say that you have a date night planned for that night so make sure he has nothing else going on.  Then take him.

soymujer
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:10 PM

I'd still say something along the lines that you have plans for just him and you time just to make sure he doesn't have anything else planned.  My husband doesn't usually ask questions, he just says ok!

Quoting LuvHugs429: It's at 3p and I don't know how long the show is. Hoping he will want to go to dinner afterwards.
Quoting soymujer:

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Lucky you!!! In our relationship Hubby is the woman andbim the man. LOL

Quoting soymujer:

I'd still say something along the lines that you have plans for just him and you time just to make sure he doesn't have anything else planned.  My husband doesn't usually ask questions, he just says ok!

Quoting LuvHugs429: It's at 3p and I don't know how long the show is. Hoping he will want to go to dinner afterwards.

Quoting soymujer:

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:59 PM

First off, you are going to LOVE it, they put on an Amazing show !!  My husband and I brought my 70 year old mom last year (it was her first rock concert ever) and she loved it ! It really is a spectacle !

Show lasts about 2 hours

If I were you I wouldn't wait to the last minute!  If you want to make the announcement special make him go on a hunt for clues, amazing race style ... at the end he finds the enveloppe containing the tickets.  If he's not up for that type of stuff just tell him at least a week in advance.

Quoting soymujer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)