Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the 30 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. How old are your kids?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice day

by on Jan. 3, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Replies (171-174):
Catt1012
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 11:29 PM

do any of you ladies work from home?

flymommy1
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 4:06 AM
Hi Ladies
I am 38
I live in NJ
I have a 9yr old boy.
I am a single mom.

Nice to have a forum to chat up lol
EmElleBee
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:53 AM

Hello fellow moms!! I'm Kay! I actually found CafeMom in 2008 when I was pregnant and decided to come back for the mommy support and advice.

I had my daughter at 22 and shes my only child.

My mini recently turned 9 and I call her my Shadow Mom lol

I currently live in Ohio but I am pretty sure we will be going back home VERY soon

The thing on my mind to day is deciding whether or not to move back to our home state. We have been here (about 4 hours from home) for about 3 months and we have been so miserable. I think where I fudged up was thinking of all the possible gains and not considering the losses as much as I probably should have. I'd just like to have moms that I can talk and relate to. Thanks for reading and thanks for being here!!

*(Question: did CafeMom get rid of the 'chat' option or am I just not finding it? 

COOLMOMOF32333
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 4:21 PM

Hello, my name is Tabby, I live in Florida and am a mother of four. I have an 11 year old dd, 8 year old ds, 7 year old dd, and a 3 year old dd. I have been with my husband 12 years, married 3. I am just looking for a place to meet new people and possibly make a few new friends :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)