Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture Post: Show Us Your Silly Kids

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:40 AM
  • 68 Replies

Have a silly picture of your kid? Show us! 

Here's my kid on the soccer field.  Time for a haircut!

by on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megs_Mom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd is a competitive dancer.  There's always a photographer at competitions.  Sometimes they capture the most beautiful, graceful poses.  But then sometimes, this happens, lol.

And then there's the time she kicked herself in the face during a high kick routine.  Two years in a row.  In the exact same dance, lol.  Only my kid.

She wasn't hurt, and acutally, dancers are quite proud when they kick themselves in the face.  It's an accomplishment, lol.  

imyourPuppy
by Member on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:22 PM
Oh my :). Poor girl. That is the reason why I don't allow anyone to take pics of me.

Quoting Megs_Mom1:

My dd is a competitive dancer.  There's always a photographer at competitions.  Sometimes they capture the most beautiful, graceful poses.  But then sometimes, this happens, lol.

And then there's the time she kicked herself in the face during a high kick routine.  Two years in a row.  In the exact same dance, lol.  Only my kid.

She wasn't hurt, and acutally, dancers are quite proud when they kick themselves in the face.  It's an accomplishment, lol.  

Megs_Mom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:32 PM

Lol, me too!  

To be fair, she has more good dance photos than bad ones. She's usually very photogenic.  It's kinda unfair, I'm the complete opposite.  I don't photograph well at all.  There's something screwy with my eyes.  They're a little big and I look bug-eyed in photos a lot.  

Quoting imyourPuppy: Oh my :). Poor girl. That is the reason why I don't allow anyone to take pics of me.
Quoting Megs_Mom1:

imyourPuppy
by Member on Jan. 5, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I always have scared look in pics :). My sister likes take pics/selfies of us and post on FB. She always finds the one I look the worst.

It seems like your DD really enjoys dancing. I really wanted to DD to dance, but he hated it.

Quoting Megs_Mom1:

Lol, me too!  

To be fair, she has more good dance photos than bad ones. She's usually very photogenic.  It's kinda unfair, I'm the complete opposite.  I don't photograph well at all.  There's something screwy with my eyes.  They're a little big and I look bug-eyed in photos a lot.  

Quoting imyourPuppy: Oh my :). Poor girl. That is the reason why I don't allow anyone to take pics of me.

Quoting Megs_Mom1:

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 6, 2017 at 1:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Element5
by Member on Jan. 6, 2017 at 7:26 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I already forgot at what age kids want to dress themselves.. lol my boys are 10 and 9...

But my baby seems to want to do it constantly! Lol

She also wants to walk our dogs!!

( excuse the boxes.. we just came to Fl 9 months a go and now moving again!) I am so tiered of constantly living with boxes around!!
Megs_Mom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2017 at 3:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh, she loves to dance!  It was really awesome, seeing her discover her passion for it.  She'd tried other things and just couldn't get into anything really.  She was a really quiet, kind of withdrawn girl for a long time.  But then when she started dance, she just blossomed.  She just lights up on stage.  She became more outgoing, more confident.  It's done wonders for her.  It's also great for her physically as well.  It keeps her in amazing shape.  Dance can be kind of an expensive hobby, but dh likes to say that it would be worth it at twice the price, because of how much good it's done for her.

Quoting imyourPuppy: I always have scared look in pics :). My sister likes take pics/selfies of us and post on FB. She always finds the one I look the worst. It seems like your DD really enjoys dancing. I really wanted to DD to dance, but he hated it.
Quoting Megs_Mom1:

Lol, me too!  

Quoting Megs_Mom1:

Lilliblossom09
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2017 at 12:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are my sugar lumps. They are a handful but everyday is never boring and I love it lol. Audrielle is 2 and Lilliyanna is 7. They both wear glasses but Audri always taking her's off smh.
kajira
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2017 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

She looked like she was scratching her butt in this picture. LOL

'

he insisted on having a pony tail like his big sister....

]

He makes the funniest expressions. LOL

I dunno what my oldest was doing in this picture, but he was in the background, looking like a loon.

He spilled the sugar, then tried to lick it up off the floor.

She had her face full of food and looked like a chipmunk

My oldest put tape on his face... I don't know why - lol

my daughter gave herself makeup in the form of markers.... LOL

And lastly... the baby threw up on her brother.... and he was whining about it.... LOL

stormie1985
by Member on Jan. 10, 2017 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My kids are generally a silly bunch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)