Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just thinking

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

i was just checking on my little boy before going to bed and i just thought.... if things would have gone a different way a year ago, i wouldnt be here and neither would he.... i had a misscarriage that almost killed me, it was so painful emotionally and phisically, the phyisical pain helped me deal with the emotional pain( that probably sounds weird), i lost 75% of the blood in my body and i hadto get a transfusion.... while i was going through all that, so weak from the blood loss, i never thought i would be looking at something so precious.... i love both of my kids equally, butlooking at him tonight just made me thin how blessed i am to have them both, blessed that my little girl came out perfect, and blessed that my son came out perfect.... its things like this that keep me going on the bad days... i dont know what i would do if i didnt have them

family car

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 16, 2017 at 5:01 AM

Yep life is precious

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 16, 2017 at 5:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad you made it.
Life is precious!
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 16, 2017 at 5:21 AM
Welcome to the group!
princessmom2005
by on Feb. 16, 2017 at 6:57 AM
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That must have been very scary for you and your family, but glad to hear everything worked out well. Life sure is precious.
angie0616
by Angie on Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:16 AM

thank you ladies.... yes it was a hard time, but now, ihave my baby boy and my baby girl....more to come.... maybepot_of_flowers

family car

angie0616
by Angie on Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:17 AM

Quoting diaperstodating: I'm glad you made it. Life is precious!

thank you

family car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)