Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newly 30

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey there mama's!  I'm newly 30 (January girl) and thought I'd join this group!  I'm also new to Cafemom!  I have two boys, one is 9 1/2 and my toddler just turned 2 in January.  Oh and we have another boy on the way, coming in July!!  

As you can imagine, I'm pregnant and horomonal and still in denial about turning 30.  I don't feel 30....? Anywho, that's all I've got for tonght =)

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Apr. 24, 2017 at 2:28 AM
Congratulations and Welcome to the group!
c8ln
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Welcome!  I'm even more newly 30, since the 17th of this month.  I was already in the group for moms in their 20s, but thought I'd graduate to this one.   I have a 3 1/2 year old little girl, and, yes I'm pregnant, too!   I don't think 30 feels any different than 29.  LOL!

soontobemomof_3
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:10 PM

Oh that's so awesome!!  When are you due!?  I'm due July 17th, but my second was a week and half early so I'm wondering if this guy will be a little early.  I'm huge already!  LOL

Quoting c8ln:

Welcome!  I'm even more newly 30, since the 17th of this month.  I was already in the group for moms in their 20s, but thought I'd graduate to this one.   I have a 3 1/2 year old little girl, and, yes I'm pregnant, too!   I don't think 30 feels any different than 29.  LOL!

soymujer
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I was pregnant when I turned 30 too!  That was 11 years ago! 

wife-4-life
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm turning 30 in about 2wks. I have 3 girls. TTC #4 (our final one if it happens).

I'm kind of freaking out about turning 30. Like it's a big deal to me but I doubt it is to anyone else. It'll just be another birthday...
c8ln
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Sept. 15.   My first was on schedule.  Maybe this one will be, too.   Good luck to you!

Quoting soontobemomof_3:

Oh that's so awesome!!  When are you due!?  I'm due July 17th, but my second was a week and half early so I'm wondering if this guy will be a little early.  I'm huge already!  LOL

Quoting c8ln:

cmtrac
by Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM
I will be 32 in June had my fifth baby girl in august and hope to be pregnant with baby six by year end
soontobemomof_3
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2017 at 9:27 AM

WOW!  I honestly couldn't imagine having that many kids!  My Aunt has 6 wonderful boys... nope I couldn't do it, LOL.  Good for you though, that's awesome! =)

Quoting cmtrac: I will be 32 in June had my fifth baby girl in august and hope to be pregnant with baby six by year end

TheSmash
by Member on Apr. 26, 2017 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and congrats! I'm pretty darn new around here, too, but I'll be thirty-one soon. Kiddo will be ten soon, but I've only got the one. Glad you joined!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)