Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrong Number Text Message

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:11 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

When was the last time you sent or received a wrong number text message?
Any funny ones to share?
by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 26, 2017 at 11:18 PM
This isn't funny or a wrong number text but here it is...
I have a coworker who always responds "Who is this" to the group text messages from coworkers when it is sooo obvious who it is.

There are six of us and when we ask if someone can cover our shift we send a group text message.
She asked me once to cover her shift last year. If she sends me a text message individually or to the group I am tempted to respond Who is this? Either that or I will ignore her.
Mater-three
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a guy send me nude pictures of some girl once. He thought I was some guy named Juan or something. That was interesting
LightItUp
by New Member on May. 27, 2017 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hasn't happened but I'll let you know if it does
Yurixsi
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I sent a sexy text to my sons therapist. I realized what I had done and sent a text saying I'm so sorry. He texted It happens all the time. That really made me wonder how many people have sent him a sexy text.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 27, 2017 at 2:05 AM
Oh my!
๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Quoting Yurixsi: I sent a sexy text to my sons therapist. I realized what I had done and sent a text saying I'm so sorry. He texted It happens all the time. That really made me wonder how many people have sent him a sexy text.
Medic729
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My friend accidentally sent me the message "your the man of my dreams".
I had to resist the urge to correct her grammar, but she quickly realized she sent it to the wrong person.
soccer711
by on May. 27, 2017 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I received a wrong number text once where the caller told me off for cheating on him or her. Lol
Sunkissed82
by on May. 29, 2017 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Had someone text me once asking if I wanted to buy some weed.

I don't smoke wees. Never have.
I hadn't lived in that city for 5 years or so so even if I did want the weed, I wouldn't have been able to get it.
mrsniebo
by Member on May. 29, 2017 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I got a wrong number asking if I still wanted to hang out. DH replied, inviting the mystery texter to party, but to honk when they got there. It was around 10 p.m., so whoever the wrong number thought he was texting may have been surprised.
Jenniy
by Member on May. 29, 2017 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I keep getting random calls from some guy that sounds highly inebriated trying to reach his daughter, at one point he argued with me that I needed to pick him up at the airport and I was his daughter and to "Stop being a bitch and come and get me." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)