Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but I'm 36 and feel like I'm going through perimenopause. I have almost every symptom. I hope I'm not going crazy! Is anyone else going through this??
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
soccer711
by on Jun. 5, 2017 at 7:13 AM
Wow! That's really young to be going through menopause. I'm 37 and I'm sure I'm nowhere near menopause yet.
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 9:23 AM

yup I often wonder if I'm going through pre-menopause ... in my case it's super hard to know because I have a Mirena and therefore don't have anymore periods either so I won't know and won't risk it either

hurst0three
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 9:54 AM
I have all but 2 signs and that's insomnia and no periods. All the rest I have had for at least a year. I go see my gyn on the 14th where I'm sure she'll run some tests.

Quoting soccer711: Wow! That's really young to be going through menopause. I'm 37 and I'm sure I'm nowhere near menopause yet.
Patientchild3
by LadyKista on Jun. 5, 2017 at 11:32 PM

Quoting hurst0three: Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but I'm 36 and feel like I'm going through perimenopause. I have almost every symptom. I hope I'm not going crazy! Is anyone else going through this??

sorry about that Mama..  No you are not going crazy,,  just take care of you and things will be just fine..

Mrs_Sweet
by Bronze Member on Jun. 7, 2017 at 11:25 AM
No, but there was a post in another group where a few people said they hit menopause in their late 30s or early 40s.hope you get good news from your dr!
wife-4-life
by on Jun. 7, 2017 at 11:28 AM
My mom started perimenopause at 38.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)