Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What laundry detergent do you use

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:28 PM
  • 47 Replies
I've used ALL for many yrs, but it really wasn't cleaning my husbands work clothes well, so i bought some tide powder just for that. The powder does a better job at keeping his work clothes clean, but i would really like to buy a detergent that i can use on all of our clothes, instead of buying 2 different ones. Spending the extra money on tide was fine, because it lasted longer seeing that i wasn't using it as often, but to make tide my only choice isn't budget friendly for me.

What has been a good stain fighter, budget friendly, and also smells good, detergent that has worked for you.
by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manna080
by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Arm and hammer 2 in 1 power packs.  I do use 2 instead of 1 and I've never had a problem.  I switched from purex and all because I didn't feel like the clothes were clean enough.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Foca
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM
I make my own laundry detergent. It costs me like $5 a year average.
gabyangy
by Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM

I only use Tide. Sorry.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:37 PM
I like Ecos. But I also like homemade and felt it cleaned my clothes amazingly, kept them fresh smelling and cleaned my washer in the same process.
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:38 PM
Why couldn't you use Tide for your entire family if you like how well it cleans your husband's work laundry?
nanasue31204
by Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:39 PM
I typically use homemade and it's extremely budget friendly and cleans really well.
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:51 PM
If i can use digital coupons and paper coupons, i could probably budget getting tide.

Quoting grneyedormom: Why couldn't you use Tide for your entire family if you like how well it cleans your husband's work laundry?
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:53 PM
I've used arm and hammer in the past, before the power packs were made. Maybe i will give them a try. Thanks.

Quoting manna080:

Arm and hammer 2 in 1 power packs.  I do use 2 instead of 1 and I've never had a problem.  I switched from purex and all because I didn't feel like the clothes were clean enough.

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I've been using the tide powder. Does the liquid work just as well? Do you use original scent?

Quoting gabyangy:

I only use Tide. Sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)