Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this bag make me look fat?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:48 PM
  • 17 Replies
These bags are awesome. Hands free! I went from my huge purse to a Sash bag seamlessly. Only a few hours left to enter for a chance to win one that you can design yourself! It's worth a shot!
http://22s.com/023381/jl8d
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rainiebelle
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 4:09 PM
It looks cool but I carry more then a couple of things with me. I always have whatever cross stitch I am working on and a book with me. I carry a note book and a planner because I'm old school.
Azure
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 4:32 PM

They do look interesting. I don't carry a purse. Do these zip?

gwebkeijmmm
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

That what I thought too but I went from my HUGE bag to the Sash bag seamlessly. It was actually really freeing. And I don't end up carrying everyone's junk anymore because I can't! That might be the best part! 😂

Quoting rainiebelle: It looks cool but I carry more then a couple of things with me. I always have whatever cross stitch I am working on and a book with me. I carry a note book and a planner because I'm old school.
gwebkeijmmm
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Yes. I tried to post a video but can't. If you search Sash Bag or click the link in my post, there's a video explaining how many pockets there are and how everything "stacks" to fit. You'll be surprised at how much can actually fit in there.

Quoting Azure:

They do look interesting. I don't carry a purse. Do these zip?

othermom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:40 PM

the bags look neat

Element5
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 7:47 AM
Lol Oh My God! Love that bag and how much it fits..

I do t use a diaper bag so not only snacks are in mine, water and diapers but wallet, make up and god knows what else ! Lol

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

That what I thought too but I went from my HUGE bag to the Sash bag seamlessly. It was actually really freeing. And I don't end up carrying everyone's junk anymore because I can't! That might be the best part! 😂

Quoting rainiebelle: It looks cool but I carry more then a couple of things with me. I always have whatever cross stitch I am working on and a book with me. I carry a note book and a planner because I'm old school.
Element5
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I checked the link out.. now this could be just me.. but anything that cuts across and I have boobs.. is just so not flattering. So I absolutley don't do ever that look..

But a large bag that you can carry that has a bit longer handles I can put on my shoulder I love!!
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Cute!
mama2b100808
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I love big bags!
kajira
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:44 PM

Not my style. I use a back pack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)