Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This weekend is over

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

We had a very bust weekend Saturday cleaned out my shed put away the conditioner washed the windows cleaned out the pantry went to the produce market and ran to work to pick up some things that i forgot.Today i went to the grocery store grabbed groceries and started a beef stew for dinner I'm tired! What did all yous do this weekend!

by on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM
Sounds like you've been busy! I spent part of yesterday decorating DD's school hallways for their upcoming Harvest Hop and nearly finished a blanket I'm crocheting. Today I collected the last tomatoes and peppers from my garden, got the garden bed ready for fresh compost, and we'll be taking the kids to a festival this afternoon. I will also need to figure out what I'm doing with all of the tomatoes I kept.
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:09 PM
We've been purging outside. Dh is taking the 2nd dump run this weekend and I need to get up and work on the third.
auggirl11
by Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm jealous you can crochet and i so wish i had a green thumb! if you crochet me something you can come over for dinner we've got biscuits too!

Quoting mrsniebo: Sounds like you've been busy! I spent part of yesterday decorating DD's school hallways for their upcoming Harvest Hop and nearly finished a blanket I'm crocheting. Today I collected the last tomatoes and peppers from my garden, got the garden bed ready for fresh compost, and we'll be taking the kids to a festival this afternoon. I will also need to figure out what I'm doing with all of the tomatoes I kept.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Oct. 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM
We went to a very expensive pumpkin patch yesterday (first time And last time), came home and relaxed. Today we just went looking for some boots for the Garth Brooks concert we are attending in a few weeks and then we are just gonna spend the rest of the day at home, enjoying the fall sun.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 15, 2017 at 5:13 PM
I worked yesterday.
This morning I went if church. I'm relaxing the rest of the day.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 5:27 PM
We had our ALR/ABATE Fall Bash last night. Then, breakfast at the Legion, this morning. We did our grocery and then had to try get dh's truck fixed..no luck.
OctoberReign
by Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 7:08 PM
Friday night we attended the high school football game, Saturday night we went to my friend’s Halloween party, and today we had the junior high football game to attend that my daughter cheers at, then we went to my grandma’s house for Sunday dinner with the family.
soccer711
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 7:12 AM
Saturday I did some Christmas shopping for my daughter. Yesterday, I went to my brother's church with my parents. After church, we went out to lunch with my brother, sister-in-law and nieces. My sister-in-law and nieces had just come back from visiting her parents for their birthdays. From Wednesday - Saturday this week, my sister-in-law is going to be alone in Florida which I find stupid since she's pregnant for the third time (due in January) and has to fly this time plus she hates flying. My daughter had visitation with my ex.
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 11:12 AM

I am also exhausted from this weekend ... On Friday (I had the day off) I went shopping with my mom, came home cooked dinner and did laundry

Saturday to make a long story short, we ended up doing a deep clean of DD's room, moving her furniture around, changing her curtains, going through her clothes, getting rid of old toys, books etc

Sunday I had a ton of errands to run + we started the paint and minor repairs in DD's room. Plus I did a lot of cooking.  The weekend flew by

Mrs_Sweet
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Went shopping and went to a pumpkin patch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)