Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you FEEL like you're 30+???

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:15 PM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'll be 33 next year, and I don't FEEL like I'm 10 years older than I did when I was 23.... ^.^

I'm pregnant with baby #5, and I'm waiting for it all to catch up to me, I guess. 

What about you guys, do you feel your age, or think you look your age? Or do you not even care anymore?

by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ELKmountain.mom
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I am 31 and I dont feel "old" but then I think about my mom becoming a Grandmother at 38 and I think WOW:) 

She had me at 18 and I had my oldest at 20.. Of course I am not looking to be a grandma in 7 years but that's puts things into perspective:)

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do.
kajira
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:26 PM
2 moms liked this

My oldest will be 18 when I am 36, he better not make me a grandma before 40. LOL

My kids have big age gaps. LOL

Quoting ELKmountain.mom:

I am 31 and I dont feel "old" but then I think about my mom becoming a Grandmother at 38 and I think WOW:) 

She had me at 18 and I had my oldest at 20.. Of course I am not looking to be a grandma in 7 years but that's puts things into perspective:)

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a one year old. I had my four older children in my 20’s. I don’t have as much energy with my baby (my fifth) as I did when I was in my 20’s.
belle2780
by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 37, look younger when I take care of myself. I feel the same as I did when I turned 21 optimism wise but physically I feel older, emotionally I am older but I still love playing video games and reading comic books with my son and playing board games and making jewelry with my daughter.
browncoat
by Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I do. But not in a bad way, just in a 'I'm definitely an adult' way. I'm 32, well established in my career, pregnant with my third and final child, sort of settled into life and now we're focusing on long-term goals.

And I also have 'house advil' and 'purse advil.' LOL

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
No! Honestly I don’t feel like I’m old enough to be a parent. Like, All the memories I have of being a kid around the same time as my oldest DS...the way I looked up to my dad. Im just thinking, my kids are looking up to me! They’ll be remembering me! When we talk and interact I don’t always feel like the Mom.

But then I look back and feel so proud of these little humans that call me Mom 😍 I never felt bad about turning 30 and still feel great at 33.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel 38, I don’t look 38.
I do feel 30 + but that is a good thing, I’m in my 30’s and I’m not ashamed of it.
mrsniebo
by Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 12:55 AM
I'm 31 and still get mistaken for someone much younger when I'm out by myself. I don't feel that young most of the time.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I am 43. Somedays, I feel like I am 43. Other days, I feel like I am 16 and others like I am 90. LOL How old I feel, depends on the day. 😂
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)