Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you FEEL like you're 30+???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'll be 33 next year, and I don't FEEL like I'm 10 years older than I did when I was 23.... ^.^

I'm pregnant with baby #5, and I'm waiting for it all to catch up to me, I guess. 

What about you guys, do you feel your age, or think you look your age? Or do you not even care anymore?

by on Oct. 24, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Replies (51-59):
Mommy2Malaika
by Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 4:01 PM

I'm 33 and although I don't look it (Thanks for the great genes mom!) sometimes I do feel alot older. Not always but somedays I feel alot older than I am. I would say life and the daily struggles have taken a toll on me.

sarahfire
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Yes I do. I am 35 and I feel tired all the time. My 19 yr old SD is about to have a baby. SO yeah, I feel old. I have a ton of grey hairs too and I don't get carded anymore for buying alcohol so I know I look old too.......

GraciousDivaMom
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM
It still feels like I am about 25/26..I will be turning 34 in 2 months..But like the saying goes.."your only as old as you feel"..and my husband is younger then me, so I guess that can play a factor too..but I love my age now because I am a child at heart, but I am much WISER then when I was when I was in my 20's.
BalancingMom1
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 30, but I still feel young at heart. I still get asked for ID when I get wine at a restaurant lol. Don't know how long that will last, though lol

midjet117
by Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:38 AM

No, I used to say I feel 26 but as I get older, I do feel closer to my age from a maturity point of view. 

loquaciousred
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I'm 36. I don't feel "old". But age means nothing to me haha
JamstAr08
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 9:35 AM

I'm 34 and some days I feel my age and some days I don't lol.  These days I've been feeling my age bc I feel like I'm falling apart.. haha.  I have been told that I look like I'm 22 though lol and to be honest I don't dress like an adult.  I'm still rocking my ripped jeans, band shirts and my Converse lol.

JamstAr08
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 9:37 AM

I still get carded also! :D

Once my sister and I went to a scary movie...and I got carded.  I told the kid I was old enough to be his Aunt!

Quoting BalancingMom1:

I'm 30, but I still feel young at heart. I still get asked for ID when I get wine at a restaurant lol. Don't know how long that will last, though lol

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2017 at 9:03 PM
I am 39 and definately feel it. I have white hairs and some days feel like I'm older then I really am and other days I feel pretty good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)