Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the more I eat ...

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2017 at 11:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

the hungrier I get ...

I usually skip breakfast in the morning and fuel on coffee only

this morning I woke up hungry so after my first cup of coffee I decided to have a bowl of corn flakes with fresh banana slices in it.  This should have held me until noon and I was planning on a light lunch only But hell ! since a little before 11am my stomach started making these awful hunger sounds and I'm starving - I still have 45 minutes to go before I can go on my lunch hour ....

Does this make any sense or am I just having a PMS day where I could eat the whole pantry ? 

by on Nov. 28, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
surprisemom32
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2017 at 1:00 PM
I have the problem if I eat too late at night like around 8 or 9 I wake up starving!!!! But if I eat supper earlier like at 5 or 6 I do not have this problem.
midjet117
by Member on Nov. 28, 2017 at 2:05 PM

My husband has that issue. I mean I guess it makes sense. I know if I wake up earlier, I am hungrier earlier. If I wake up at a normal time and wake up feeling hungry, I know there's something wrong with my stomach like a stomach flu or something. 

Boogiefly
by Member on Nov. 29, 2017 at 9:04 AM

I think you need more protein and less carbs. Try eating a boiled egg or two with a banana instead.Same with lunch. 

lovingladyo4
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2017 at 8:36 PM

Your body needs breakfast. You've probably heard that a zillion times in your life, but it is so true. If you eat a protein for breakfast, and then have a protein snack before lunch, it gets absorbed slower than the corn flakes carbs and the glucose carbs from the banana. Try that!!!

BeautifulMomof1
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Your stomach growling could mean you're thirsty, not hungry . . Try drinking more water throughout the day . .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)