Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Slowing metabolism....

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 2:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I'm 29. I used to have a metabolism so fast I could eat whatever I wanted as much as I wanted... Not so much anymore. It's slowing down and I'm putting on weight. How do I speed it back up? Or stop the weight gain?? I've even switched to eating healthier and exercising regularly and I've still put on weight and not lost any.

by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
susieq3274
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 9:03 AM
What's your diet like?
Nicholy10
by Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:57 PM

I eat mostly healthy- ground turkey, veggies, fruits. & some sweets/carbs

Quoting susieq3274: What's your diet like?

susieq3274
by on Jan. 25, 2018 at 10:07 AM
K that's good diet

Quoting Nicholy10:

mollyk124
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Don’t drink any calories.

Quoting Nicholy10:

midjet117
by Member on Jan. 31, 2018 at 10:14 AM

I noticed mine slowed down at about 28. I used to weigh 98 lbs and a size 1. I went up to 117 and almost a size 7. I blame it on eating a lot of bagels and sitting around at my old job for the last 3 years. I started working at a school and I have noticed my waist line is getting smaller. I'm still a 5 but I'm down to about 110. everyone says I look great with weight on me but tbh, I miss the days when ppl used to be like you need to eat a burger, you need to eat a sandwhich. 

stargazerwolf
by Member on Jan. 31, 2018 at 10:15 PM

I started tracking calories on My Fitness Pal. I realized what I was eating, even if not too much, the calories were higher than I realized. I lost 3.4 lbs in 11 days just tracking calories. I'm finally starting to lose weight after gaining a lot after having my second daughter almost 6 years ago. I'm going to keep at it and hope to look sexy again.

BrittsJade
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2018 at 6:19 PM
It is a great site!

Quoting stargazerwolf:

I started tracking calories on My Fitness Pal. I realized what I was eating, even if not too much, the calories were higher than I realized. I lost 3.4 lbs in 11 days just tracking calories. I'm finally starting to lose weight after gaining a lot after having my second daughter almost 6 years ago. I'm going to keep at it and hope to look sexy again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)