Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just turned 30 in September and gradually I am starting to notice more and more fine lines on my face. I feel like already I am starting to look older :( I have noticed a bit on my forehead even before I turned 3 and now start seeing them around my nose, like laugh lines or something. I take care of my face and moisturize it I'd say every other day, usually after a shower because my face is nice and clean and the warm water dries my skin out. I am fairly stressed sometimes, I own my own business and sometimes am very exhausted. I usually get enough sleep though like most, have days where I can't sleep well. I also have a lot of back problems so I am in pain often. I think maybe my pain and stress have started me aging sooner or does everyone start noticing fine lines around this age? I remember my mom talking about starting to look old in her 30s and wishing she had taken better care of her face. I have never really worn makeup and like I said, take decent care of my face but still seeing those fine lines.  I even recently started eating better to lose some weight. I do my best to stay hydrated. Do you guys already see yourself looking older?

by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Replies (11-13):
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 4:28 PM
Yep.
And I’ve yet to find a serum and moisturizer sensitive enough for my skin. My face is so sensitive and irritable it sucks!!

Quoting stargazerwolf:

Aw, its ok. Everyone else will catch up to us eventually. *hugs*

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: I’m 30. My 4yo like to tell me I have more wrinkles than Nana. I probably look like I’m 35. :(

sexylilmamaof3
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:11 PM

I am 32 and i already have a ton on my forhead and starting with the laugh lines and I have this annoying small piece of skin that hangs at my neck under my chin lol I hate it, I have been using wrinkle creams but I guess I probably need to buy the more expensive one. I am a smoker and do not drink a lot of water and I dont eat properly but I do take a ton of vitamin C with rose hip and eat cocanut oil. The vitamin C helps cells and collegen.

Amy B 513

midjet117
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 12:23 PM

yep. I started seeing fine lines in my late 20's and now I have grey hairs. :( I dont wear much makeup either and for the most part I have clear skin. TBH it doesn't matter how well you take care of your face, those wrinkles will begin to take over at some point. Thats just life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)