Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Guys

Momof4156
Do you want to work from home around your current commitments? Would you be interested in earning a weekly wage from home? Ask me How you could also get paid every Friday!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi guys I just wanted to post and say Hi. I have a lot on my mind. See I just started a make-up business I also have a jewelry business. and I am finding it so hard to be succsseful with my business because I have no support from family and friends. And it really sucks because I am always there to help everybody else. But when I need help no one ever helps me. I dont want to sound like a complaining nancy or like I'm whinning but it just pisses me off. Why do people love to take advantage of other people? I'm just so upset right now. I just need some advice. 

by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nevergiveupmom
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I can completely understand what you are going through. I'm sorry you are going through this. 

Momof4156
Do you want to work from home around your current commitments? Would you be interested in earning a weekly wage from home? Ask me How you could also get paid every Friday!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 10:53 PM

Thank you so much. I just dont get it. you know. 

Quoting nevergiveupmom:

Hello! I can completely understand what you are going through. I'm sorry you are going through this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)