Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you think Neverland Ranch will become as popular tourist spot as Graceland?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

Do you think Neverland Ranch will become as popular tourist spot as Graceland?

by on Jul. 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christan723
by on Jul. 13, 2009 at 1:43 PM

hell yah! people want to know what makes him tick and looking into someones home and how they lived is one of the ways that will thrill his fans

MzCandy5
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 1:29 PM

I think it will become a tourist spot but not as big as Graceland.  Elvis had a whole different genre of people who passed their love of his music and movies down to their kids.  Michael was something else.  I know he was big in some circles but he'll always be surrounded by the speculation into the child molestation charges.  That might make him popular but no where near what the King was!love you sign

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Yes I do.

MrsDianaB
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I'm glad you mentioned the child molestation accusations. Why is it that the whole thing is forgoten after he died? Why do mist people imortilize him for his music and forget the rest? I remember him not being half as popular before his death than when he was in his hey day

Quoting MzCandy5:

I think it will become a tourist spot but not as big as Graceland.  Elvis had a whole different genre of people who passed their love of his music and movies down to their kids.  Michael was something else.  I know he was big in some circles but he'll always be surrounded by the speculation into the child molestation charges.  That might make him popular but no where near what the King was!love you sign

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miselanious
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Good question.. Something I never thought about to be honest. I would think that people would love to see his house like Gracelsnd yes. I know in spite of all his allegations I still love to listen to him and would totally drive by. I can't honestly say I would pay to go in though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Hmmm... idk it was up for show. I would go to Neverland over Graceland anyday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisa601
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myraonny
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Nope. It was sold to an individual, I believe. There was a bbq fire there last week. It was in the papers when it went up for auction. All the rides and stuff were removed a long time ago. I live about 45 minutes from where his ranch is. I drive by it every time I take my son to the nuerologist. It still says Neverland Ranch on the turn off but has seriously gone downhill since 09.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I don't think so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyG1976
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM

idk prob ppl are weird I personally would not go to either place ever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN