Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thirtysomething Celebrity Mom of the Week: Tori Spelling

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:08 AM
  • 2 Replies

Tori Spelling

Best known for her role as Donna Martin on the hit 90's show Beverly Hills 90210

Born:  May 16, 1973

Family Life:  Tori is married to actor Dean McDermott and they have 2 children together.  Tori gave birth to her first child, Liam Aaron McDermott ("Aaron" after her late father) March 2007.  In June 2008 Tori and her husband welcomed their second child together, a daughter named Stella Doreen McDermott ("Doreen" after Dean's late mother).

Trivia:

•  Daughter of Aaron Spelling who produced many of the popular TV shows on the ABC television network during the 1970s

•  Tori is an ordained minister

•  Her true hair color is dark brown

•  Tori is affiliated with numerous charities, including Much Love Animal Rescue. She also lends her support to the Dream Foundation

•  She can currently be seen on the Oxygen channel for Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood

Quote:

"I knew early on that I was Aaron Spelling's daughter, and that fact made the people around me act differently. Because of that, I guess, all I wanted was to be normal. Isn't that the way it always goes? Plenty of children spend their days wishing they were rich, and what do the rich kids do? Wish they were normal. I guess we all glamorize whatever it is that we aren't, but I know we rich kids can't go around asking for sympathy." - Tori Spelling

sources:

www.wikipedia.com

www.celebritywonder.com

www.imdb.com

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shymom24
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I personally love her. I do think she is great. It will be interesting to see her and dean interact when the kids get older. Right now they are too young to understand but I think dean is WAY to perverted and sexual around the kids. Tori should be steping in on it. It is nice to see a celeb mom actually taking care of her own kids. I wish her and her family all the best in the world.

Angelmomov3boyz  created this wonderful pic for me!

Living life through the eyes of a child!

jakesmom323
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I think she is really entertaining and funny. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)