Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Fall 2009 TV Favorite Shows New & Old

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

Let's review some of the new Fall TV shows..past and present..add your opinions here.

by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytwo6angels
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Grey's Anatomy all the way. Every one of thier seasons have been amazing. That's just my opinion. Can't wait for the 24th. The 2hr season premier.

luvmygirls138
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Grey's and Desperate housewives for sure .I'm really looking forward to some of the new show Mercy and Trauma both look good but the one  I'm really curious about the Politician's wife

luvmygirls138
pamela_in_fl
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Sons of Anarchy, Nip/Tuck, Grey's, Private Practice, LOST....

mom2ryneandsam
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Cold Cas On CBS is my favorite show right now the new season starts on the 27th I can't wait I've seen all the episodes so far

owensmom34
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 8:48 AM

I've seen preview for a new show called Trauma...that looks pretty good.  My past faves are The Office, Ghost Whisperer, and House.

TwinMomma122304
by Melanie on Sep. 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM

My new fave (I think) is going to be Glee (is that sad???).  My LOVES are The Office and How I Met Your Mother.  I like the comedies, I guess.  ;)  We like The Fringe and House too.  We used to watch the CSI series every week, but now only occasionally.  I am starting to dislike really tense/intense shows...they get my blood pressure too high, lol.

I do LOVE Grey's, but for two seasons we weren't able to get it on TV so   we fell behind -- I catch up when the seasons come out on DVD so I actually avoid it when it first airs, lol. 

Slieurance
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I love Bones, The Dollhouse and Chuck. I watched the first episode of the Vampire Diaries and thought it was interesting, but it is at the same time as Bones, so I will probably watch that one in reruns. 

shaunabbkevrye
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Every year I think that I will get into one of the new hour long dramas, but it never works.  My husband and I like to watch shows together, but we rarely agree, unless its a sitcom. Any of the CBS sitcoms are great. It seems that whenever we really like a new one though it gets cancelled.  Hoping this year Kelsey Grammers works out. Love him..  Sad that this is the last season of Monk, at least we still have Psych.

ARIAS1111
by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I am currently a big fan of Drop Dead Diva. And counting down the days until the next season of True Blood.

corantab
by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 6:37 PM

grays anatomy all the way.  just watched trauma and it looks good.  looking forward to three rivers

so much for cutting tv time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)