Thirtysomething Celebrity Mom of the Week: Candace Cameron Bure
Candace Cameron Bure
An actress best known for her role on Full House
Born: April 6, 1976
Family Life: Candace is married to NHL hockey player Valeri Bure. She and Bure have three children: Natasha Valerievna Bure (born August 15, 1998), Lev Valerievich Bure (born February 20, 2000) and Maksim Valerievich Bure (born January 20, 2002).
• Sister of Kirk Cameron
• Her family is of Swiss descent
• Her last name is pronounced "Bur-Ray"
• Candace has worked with The Children's Hunger Fund and The Make A Wish Foundation
• Candace currently speaks at various churches and other outreach events sharing her testimony and Christian faith
• She has a monthly article published on Christian Women Online
"I love the time I have with my children, and I think that's so important. I'm not ready to give that up to have a full-time acting job. I make my manager turn down every reality show offered to me! I'm not interested in making a comeback just because of who I was...but if Dancing With the Stars ever comes knocking, I would definitely consider it!" - Candace Cameron Bure