Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Sleepy Head (piog)

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM
  • 1 Replies

My son is 14mths old. Lately he has been falling asleep around 4:30 and sleeping right through dinner. He isn't showing any signs of being sick. I try to wake him, but he just looks at me and goes back to sleeping. It's not good that he is sleeping through dinner. He's kind of small for his age as it is. I really don't know what the explanation is for this besides a growth spurt or maybe because he is soo active and non stop during the day, he just wears himself out. He takes a nap after lunch too for about an hour. And he does eat breakfast and lunch. His wake up time is 6am because I have to take kids to school, so I have to have him wake up at this time. I just would think that he would at least wake up long enough to eat dinner, but for the last 4 days, he just won't and stays asleep until morning.

by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
blessedmom2458
by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:30 PM

One of my little boys used to do that.  It didnt last too long though.  I just took it as he wore himself out running around all day.  He would have his 2 meals and snacks during the day.  I figured if he was really  hungry he would wake up, like infants do when they are hungry.   I wouldnt worry too much about it unless it goes on for a long period of time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN