Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Some Participants for a Book Exchange Letter (read to see what it is)

Posted by (Group Owner) on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 3596 Total Views

I received a non-chain letter letter from my sister in law this week. I need six people willing to particpate in it as well. I copy for you here the contents of the letter and if you're willing to particpate please email me your name and address and I'll mail the letter to you so that you can. Thanks to those who are willing to help. I just don't have that many friends with kids!

Welcome to our book exchange!! Send one book to the child listed as #1 below. Then send two copies of this letter (one filled out, one blank) to six friends. Move my child's name to the #1 spot and list y our child's name as #2 on your letter. This is not a chain letter. This is only for fun!!

If you cannot complete this in one week (give or take a few days), please notify me as it isn't fair to the children who have particpated and are waiting for their own special books to arrive. A mnaila envelope will work to mail the NEW book (and you can save postage by requesting media/book mail service). Then soon, your child will receive 36 books!! That's right, you will only send one book and receive 36 in return!!

Be sure to include your child's name and address. Seldom does anyone drop out because asyou know, children love to get mail. You should receive your new books in about 2 weeks if your letter get out right away.

You'll also post your child's age and gender. I know my sister-in-law and if this wasn't legit and safe, she wouldn't have mailed it on to me to have her kid participate. It's just  mom's sending books to other mom's kids to share the fun of getting mail and the love of reading. Please let me know ASAP if you want to participate. Email me with your name and address at mwaterbury@hotmail.com

Thanks!

MWate

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)