Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Fun, It's HOT, It's Scentsy!!! Join Me!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I've been with Scentsy for almost 7 months and I can say that I LOVE this company. I'm looking to expand my team and it's my goal for 2009 to help others see the potential that this company has to offer. I would love to help you get started on your own Scentsy journey! Below are a few of the top questions that I get asked. I would love to answer any additional questions that you may have. Now is an amazing time to get started! Please contact me on here, or via my email at ajacobsen@ymail.com

I'm looking forward to making 2009 a great year for you!

Q. How much does it cost to get started?

A. It’s $99 plus tax and shipping to order your Starter Kit.

Q. What does the Starter Kit include?

A. Everything you need to do your first Scent Event: 100 order forms, 100 invitations, 100 business cards, 50 catalogs, 1 Warmer, 1 Car Candle (air freshener), 1 Room Spray, 5 Hostess fliers, a yearly planner, Consultant Handbook binder (the policies and procedures are available to read or print online), 4 replacement light bulbs and 1 set of full size party testers (scent samples).

Q. How much do I have to sell to stay active?

A. $150 in retail sales every three months (must be $150 in sales in one month)

Q. How long has Scentsy been around? What is the growth potential?

A. Scentsy is a new company started in 2003. The quality products practically sell themselves. They provide a safe alternative to burning candles so they appeal to a wide customer base. Because the products are consumable, they also prompt reorders. The company has experienced incredible growth as this concept has taken off. Signing up today is advantageous for you because the company is new and growing rapidly.

Q. Do I have to buy a lot of inventory and keep it stocked to do parties?

A. No. You order the products on your consultant workstation when customers order from you.

Q. How can I sell Scentsy?

A. ScentEvents (Home Parties), SampleEvents (Basket Parties) - these are catalog parties with small scent samples your hostess can take to work, Bunko, Bowling, Family gatherings, or wherever to show and collect orders, website orders and re-orders

Q. Is there training available?

A. Absolutely. I’ll train you personally. I’ll make sure you’re ready for your first party and answer any questions you have after that. You’ll be notified when there will be team training meetings or conference calls (usually once a week). Scentsy also sponsors annual regional meetings and an annual convention.

Q. Can I have my own Scentsy web site?

A. Yes. Online sales and reorders are a big part of our business. You can subscribe to a Scentsy sponsored website so clients can order and reorder whenever it’s convenient for them. Your website subscription is free for the first three months after you sign up and $10 per month after that. If you choose to create a website that is not sponsored by Scentsy, there are certain restrictions. See the handbook for complete information.

Newsletter - The $10 monthly web site fee also includes a newsletter for clients (Making Perfect Scents) that Scentsy creates and sends to your list of clients through email. You just set up the email list in the Newsletter Management section of your consultant workstation.

Q. Great! How do I sign up to be a consultant?

A. You sign up through my Scentsy website www.scentsy.com/ajacobsen .

Click on Start a Business and once you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions and paid for your starter kit, a consultant number will be assigned to you. Scentsy will then contact you through email and give you a URL for your personal Scentsy website where customers can begin ordering.

***Consider qualifying for the Shooting Star Enhancement Kit. It includes 10 randomly selected warmers for $200 (that’s 66% off!). Once you sell them for the full retail price, your starter kit will have paid for itself and you’ll have money in your pocket! To qualify you have 15 days from the day you sign up to place an order or orders totaling $500. When you qualify, call the office to order this kit (1-877-855-0617).

Please don't hesistate to contact me with any questions!

Amanda Jacobsen

Scentsy Independent Consultant

www.scentsy.com/ajacobsen

Live~ Laugh~ Love

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)