Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 577 Total Views

Hey ladies!

I am new to cafe mom and to this group! I live in Grangerland, not to far from Conroe.

I have 2 children...Alexander who will be 9 on Christmas Day and Brookelyn Hope who will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!!! I had my babies a few years apart, obviously! So, it is like I am starting ALL over again!

Here are pictures of my babies!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
trigger542
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM

Hey there,

My name is Becky.  I live off of 242 not far from you.  Does your son go to Ben Milam?  I have three girls 9, 4 and 5 months.  Send me a message and we can talk,   Do you stay at home?

Lynxlily
by Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM

welcome! I live off of 2090, which shouldn't be too far from you! I have a son who is 10 and a daughter who is 4. They both go to school at Creighton.

Maybe we can all get together one day!

~Lilith

-Q-
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I DOn't live to far from you all either... I alos live off of 242. I have my niece who is 11  my daughter's 6 and my son 4 but they do not go to Ben Miliam.

hrw_pinkangel
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Yes, my son goes to ben milam. I live like 3 miles from the school. I take him to school & pick him up. Yes, i also stay at home....for now. I hope to be able to for awhile.

Oh, my son is in Mrs.Santibanez's class. What about your daughter?

Quoting trigger542:

Hey there,

My name is Becky.  I live off of 242 not far from you.  Does your son go to Ben Milam?  I have three girls 9, 4 and 5 months.  Send me a message and we can talk,   Do you stay at home?

Mallkavion
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Hi,you have beautiful children.I live in Conroe and I have 5 kids.I have a 4 month old boy,a 2 yr old girl,a 3 yr old boy,a 5 yr old girl,and a 9 yr old girl.If you would like you can give me a call at 936-828-9277 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)