• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help...Please don't pass it up.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:28 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

My daughter was a stillborn almost a year ago. The docs that took care of me treated me like an animal. They would not listen. My water broke at 30 weeks and I went to the hospital. Dr.Peet  ST.Lukes was on call and took over me in the hospital. He told me I would lay flat and I would be fine. I kept asking she has no fluid how can she be fine. I layed there for a week not hooked up to fetal monitors but for 2 hours max a shift(shift being 12 hours) Everyultrasound said not enough fluid to be measured and come to find out the night before she passed she was showing distress he just didnt want to handle it. There was even a day that no one came to check on me at all. I was in severe pain telling him about it all I knew I was lossing all the fluid . I started having contractions and I called the nurse and well my baby was gone. If I was treated right and fairly this wouldnt have happenend. I have a case going on Dr. Peet and Dr.Eckhardt and I have so many women with similar stories....If you have a story about these docs please let me know or email me at bobbie.momma@yahoo.com. Thank you and GOD BLESS

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Meagan0521
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Hey, sorry to hear about your baby.  I was just wondering how Dr. Eckhardt was involved.  He delivered my little girl last year and he's about to deliver my son.  I felt like the nurses at the hospital helped me more than he did.  Just curious.

Thanks,

Meagan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)