Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recap For Wednesday 6/13/07

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:10 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views
Whitney and Theresa arrived at the Blue Note to find Chad mauling some woman on the dance floor. Ethan explained that Chad was trying to prove his heterosexuality, but no one was buying his "desperate" act — not even when Chad pulled a second woman into his slow dance. Fed up, Whitney interrupted and told the women to get lost. She slapped Chad and scoffed, "To prove that you're not gay, you go make yourself a skank sandwich?" After hurling more insults, she stormed off. He chased her down and threw their vows at her, but she shot, "When I married you, I wanted a real man, not a husband who wanted to be with another man." She even said that since he was her first lover, "I don't know if you gave me what a real man is supposed to give a woman who he says he loves." He was frustrated that no one believed he wasn't gay, but finally walked away.

At a table, Ivy and Julian toasted each other. She flashed back to their hard — and campier — times. There were a lot of murder attempts in there, so it was no surprise they hoped it would go better "this time." Then Ivy suggested they move away from "the shadow of Crane Industries," and started planning a trip. When Ethan saw them dancing, he cut in and asked his mom what was going on. She admitted they were "reconnecting" as a couple and took his disbelief in stride, noting she was no less supportive of his relationship with Theresa. Julian and Theresa, meanwhile, laughed their own round of insults at each other and then Julian seriously suggested she tell Ethan the truth about Little E. When he told her Ivy wanted to leave the Crane name behind, she told him to tell the truth — or even go through it for Ivy. "If you insist on surrounding yourself with power instead of people who love you, you are going to end up alone," she warned, but it was too late. Ethan was crushing his mother with news of Julian's new power and responsibility at Crane, while Theresa imagined all Julian could do if he sold Crane and did good with the money. Unfortunately, Julian dreamed about taking Crane "from a global empire to an interplanetary colossus," and Ivy overheard. She slapped him and stormed off, once again letting Ethan comment to Theresa about how all secrets come out.

Paloma's answer to Noah's proposal was put off by business when results came in on the fingerprint Paloma lifted from one of the dead johns. They were relieved to see the prints weren't Jessica's, but Spike's. It wasn't strong enough to hold up in court, but it was "compelling evidence that whatever happened, Jessica didn't act alone." Meanwhile, Jessica caught Simone up on all the happenings and worried she'd be caught as the serial killer, but then Simone wondered if Spike was the real killer. After making some wishful premonitions, Simone went to get them burgers, leaving Jessica alone when Spike came knocking. She stood up for herself, but Spike remained cocky as ever about her guilt. He stopped laughing when she said she was going to tell her father he was guilty. He forced a liquid down her throat and she passed out.

In Eve's office, the blackmailer tried to strangle Fancy, who was closing in on his/her DNA match. Sam was nearby, but when he told Sheridan that Luis feared for Fancy's safety, Sheridan played dumb instead of telling him where to find her niece. Then she fantasized about finding Fancy "too late", while Sam called backup to the hospital. When he suggested they split up and find Fancy, Sheridan heard the scuffle in Eve's office but again misdirected Sam. "I'm so sorry, Fancy. Please forgive me, but Luis belongs with me, not you. You were just — well, bad timing. Your time is up," she shrugged, but then Fancy and the blackmailer burst out of the room. Sheridan was forced to help and call for Sam. The blackmailer ran off, so Sam had the hospital sealed while Sheridan pretended to care about an unconscious Fancy.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:10 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)