• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM FUNDRAISING FOR A GREAT CAUSE

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

For those of you who are not familiar with our organization, "Girls on the Run"  is a life changing, non-profit prevention program for girls in the 3rd through 8th grade.  Our mission is "to educate and prepare girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living.

I am asking you to help us out this year by giving a tax-deductible donation to Girls on the Run".  We work very hard to provide a focus on building self-esteem and improving emotional and physical health while training for a 5k run each year and I hope we can count on you for a generous donation of $100 or more. However, please note that any donation amount is always welcomed.

I thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to whatever support you can provide. If you are able to donate privately, please also check for matching funds through your employer. Many companies have matching programs which you may not be aware of.

If you require additional information about "Girls on the Run", please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also visit http://www.girlsontherunstlouis.org/ online or contact them directly by phone at314-862-6266. You can also donate online at http://www.active.com/donate/SoleMates2010/VWeissf . If you are sending your donation in the form of a check, please make it payable to "Girls on the Run St. Louis".

The Go St. Louis Half-Marathon is April 11, 2010 so if is at all possible, please return the donation in the enclosed, stamped and addressed envelope by April 5, 2010. Thank you for your consideration. Girls on the Run St. Louis couldn't do it without the generosity of donors like yourself.

Vicki Weissflug
Cg12335@yahoo.com
314-440-4452
Girls on the Run of St. Louis
702 DeMun Ave Apt A
St. Louis, MO 63105
Phone: 314-862-6266 Fax: 314-862-6266

VWEISSFLUG

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)