Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preschool for 2 Yr Olds in SoCo?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

Hi everyone, haven't posted anything in a long time, but thought I would post a question here to get some feedback. I am trying to find a pre-school program in the South County area for fall for my daughter who is 2.  I was unaware that Lindbergh lets you register in March, and we are not able to get into the Tues/Thurs time slot that we need. It seems the other few places I have checked with are pretty outrageous in price.  Any suggestions? TIA for your help!

its a boy

Ella-DOB 05/17/07!                  EDD-08/27/09!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GREENMOM66
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM

We live out on Telegraph Rd. by the Taco Bell and McDonalds and their is a preschool called St. Pauls (Tree House) it's a church run preschool the cost is $25 for all day. I have had a couple of kids go their that I have watched and the parents are happy with it.

mowing the lawn

eflynn97
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Quoting GREENMOM66:

We live out on Telegraph Rd. by the Taco Bell and McDonalds and their is a preschool called St. Pauls (Tree House) it's a church run preschool the cost is $25 for all day. I have had a couple of kids go their that I have watched and the parents are happy with it.

Thanks, I will have to check into that!

its a boy

Ella-DOB 05/17/07!                  EDD-08/27/09!

wesandpatsmom
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Abiding Savior Lutheran on Butler Hill. My oldest went there for 3 years, (2, 3, and 4) and I plan on sending my younger one there when he is 2! It is a great school!

Julie Potter, mom to Wesley and Patrick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)