• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Hi i'm new to the group but not new to the area.  I grew up right across the river and then moved to SoCo when I got married.  Never really had time to meet new people due to a stressful marriage.  I eventually divorced and remarried and am now living in Arnold (I know it's not soco but its the closest thing to me.  We live right on the edge of Arnold.

I am married to a great guy and we have a combined total of six kids.

Three girls (11, 11, & 7) and Three boys (10, 5, & 17 months)!

Looking forward to making new friends!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
vmlay
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Hello and welcome to the group! 

I live in Barnhart (which isn't South County either but I grew up in South County and we spend a lot of time there anyway :-)  I have two children -- a girl who is 6 and a boy who is almost 5.

I've been hoping to make some friends also since I am not working full-time anymore (as of April) so I'm adjusting to being at home with the kids (at least for a while since jobs are so hard to find right now). 

You must stay very busy with six kids! :-) 

Would you be interested in a playdate since we have kids close in ages?  I really want to get out and enjoy things this summer but have been having a tough time finding moms with kids in the right age range for my two.  My son in particular is having a hard time as he really misses his friends from preschool and there are no boys in our neighborhood -- as he tells me, it's "all girls, mom, all girls!" :-)

Marie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)