Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long does it take?.....

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

My oldest dd has been wearing glasses since she's about 4 yr old *she has progressive nearsightedness* and it would take about a week, maybe a week and a half to receive them. My youngest dd, was just prescribed glasses and I called Thurs. and they are STILL not ready! It's been over 2 weeks. She has SEVERE farsightedness....could this be b/c of her strong prescription? I am so outdone with this place! How long did/does it take your kids glasses to come in?

by on Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kellensmom
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM

7 to 10 days from order to delivery (not just business days).  They seem to take more than 7 but less than 10. 

goorob
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM

We are always told up to 2 weeks but normally have them in about 3 or 4 days.  We have ordered around Christmas and it did take longer (about 6 days).  Also the doctor's office we order from (not ds' doctor's office but it is my doctor's office), will check the RX and lenses and everything when they receive them, if they are not satisfied they will send them back without calling us first, it will just take longer for us to get them - that has happened to a pair of my glasses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)