Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many pairs of glasses does your kid have?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2007 at 7:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 270 Total Views
I was wondering how many pairs your kids have, and if any have sunglasses, sports glasses or anything like that. 
by on Dec. 2, 2007 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovemygirls2007
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2007 at 7:52 PM
My daughter only has one pair of glasses. No sunglasses or anything.

trippyhippy
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Right now he has his good pair and one back up pair.  The good pair is transitions, so they are also his sunglasses.  We used to always have at least 3 pairs because he would break or misplace a couple at a time (he was one, now he is two).
MynTop
by Member on Dec. 28, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Nathan has only one pair...my insurance won't pay for the sunglasses or transitions and all or even an extra pair and we don't have the money to spend on all of that.

Iluvmyshortcake
by Member on Jan. 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM
Shelby has only one pair i would love for her to have a pair that are sunglasses
Lishes
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Iluvmyshortcake
by Member on Apr. 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Shelby now has 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellensmom
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Our eye insurance allows one new pair per year.  I recently purchased Emerson her second pair (same exact style) as back ups.  The daycare lady's puppy has chomped E's glasses at least 3 times so a felt a back up pair would be handy.  As for the dog...we haven't had any incidents in a while so I think she has outgrown the chewing.  Fortunately Walmart replaced them for free each time. 

alaskansglmom
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM

My son only has 1 pair of glasses. They are transition glasses. If he breaks them I bought the insurance on them so they will always replace the glasses or if he scratches the lenses they will replace it (best 15 dollars ever spent).

emandnsmom
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Both my dd's wear glasses. But they each only have one pair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)