Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nathan's Accident!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 10:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

So TJ and Kaecee were getting ready for school on Monday morning and I was sitting on the couch with Kaecee going through her backpack (we had forgotten to on Friday)  Nathan got a little hyper as he does most mornings during all the hub bub and started spinning circles around the living room.  He ended up crossing his feet and basically tripping over them and landing face first onto the edge of our coffee table.  Let me assure you that my coffee table has rounded corners as we bought it when I was pregnant with Kaecee.  But that didn't stop it from bending Nathan's frames, chipping the lens and giving him some good cuts and a swollen and bruised eye.  We've got a whole new pair of glasses on order for him and the nice lady at Wylie's fixed his frames enough for him to be able to wear them until his new ones come in.  His eye is slowly getting better too, I took pictures last night to show what happened...

I should mention that the cuts on the inside of his eye were from his glasses, but from a previous fall.

by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ajsls
by Member on Oct. 26, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Bless his little heart!!!

RachelsMuma7
by Member on Oct. 27, 2008 at 7:57 AM

OMG, poor guy... boys will be boys!!!

Stephmomof5
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Always keep a spare pair on hand.  Try and find the 2 for 1 deals and Walmart has really good prices if he is big enough for kids frames. 

Misheldonann
by on Nov. 23, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Oh man, Poor kid!

pregnancy calendar

pregnant
Amie718
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:00 AM

I can understand how you feel.My son has Glaucoma and has had glasses since he was 1 1/2 yrs old.He is always doing something to them.I wish I could just get him to be easy with them and not break every pair of glasses he gets.He usually ends up getting a new pair each year sometimes twice a year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)