Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please any help with the kids playing in their glasses

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

I am new to having a young child in glasses.  wel her doctor told me  that she should were them all the time.  well here is my probem. what about when she plays.  she can get to playing really rough and i am so afraid that she is going to break them and right now we only have one pair for her.  i am wantting to get her another pair as soon as i can but i do not know when that is going to be.  what should i do.  she is also in tae kan dow, should i let her wear it their also?  i know when i was a child, i had no choise, my eye sight was really bad and i had to, her's is not as bad as i was, so i just do not know. please any help

by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ajsls
by Member on Mar. 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM

My Lil' A is 2 & a half & he's been in glasses for 6 months now. He has 2 pair & the first pair has already had the lenses replace once b/c of scratches & they need it again but I'm trying to hold off b/c he goes back the the eye doctor next month & I feel like his prescription will probably change. They've had the nose pieces replaced twice & Saturday we are going to get them replaced for the 3rd time & he broke the arm of of the other pair so they are in to be fixed/replaced. I know how hard it is but you just have to relaxe. So far for us everything has just had a way of working out. Good luck! :)

RachelsMuma7
by Member on Apr. 6, 2009 at 1:57 PM

MIRA FLEX FRAMES :)

they don't break :)..

and when you can, just get the second pair for her. 

Accidents do happen and don't be upset when they need repair :)

driving

Lovin my new job!!!!

I am a school bus driver !!!!  whoot !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)