Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saving time and money on your kids glasses

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

My whole family wears glasses, and I understand the financial difficulties of providing for your children, especially when you have no vision insurance. Kids will be kids, and they will either lose or break their glasses. I found a place online that saved me so much time and money on buying new glasses for my daughter. Times are really rough right now, and in this economy I had to look for a bargain. I went to paylessforglasses.com saw that they carried kids glasses, still wasn't completely sold so I called them. They had great customer service and decided to  buy a pair for $39.00 and recieved them in less than a week. Hopefully this is helpful to anyone that understands my situation.

Lilmomma99

by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goorob
by on Mar. 17, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Have you been happy with the glasses you ordered?

kellensmom
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2011 at 4:44 PM

We ordered the nickelodeon ones for Emerson at Walmart.  They are incredibly flexible.  Unfortunately the daycare ladies new puppy has managed to attack them at least 4 times.  Walmart has replaced the bows and lenses without question or problem.  I'm definately going to stick with this brand and with Walmart for a few years.  :o)  I couldn't afford not to with a 14 month old in glasses.   (now she is 20 months old)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)