Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New HMB Challanges

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

For all of you ladies intrested in starting or continueing work on a Home Management Binder, we are going to start weekley challanges. These challanges will start Sept. 6. Each week we will do something to help your HMB be the best it can be!! If you are intrested in participating post here.

by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alieda
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 12:08 PM

I will do some , I can not say all

tjb1127
by Head Admin on Aug. 31, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I am so ready to start this. 

Freckleface78
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Sounds good!  I thought I had a good setup until I got pregnant... then everything changed.  I've been working to try to get all set up again, but I'm trying to keep in mind that once the baby is here everything will change again! lol

tjb1127
by Head Admin on Aug. 31, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Quoting Freckleface78:

Sounds good!  I thought I had a good setup until I got pregnant... then everything changed.  I've been working to try to get all set up again, but I'm trying to keep in mind that once the baby is here everything will change again! lol

We can work together. My routine went totaly crazy when I got pregenat. 

momofsix317
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:46 AM

I don't have an HMB, but am very interested

Freckleface78
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Thank you!  I didn't ahve a HMB for my first two babies (now 10 and 4 and homeschooling 3 years now) so I would really appreciate any tips you have for me. :)

Quoting tjb1127:

Quoting Freckleface78:

We can work together. My routine went totaly crazy when I got pregenat. 

family car   expecting girl                                                                                      Due 10/21/2011

MrsCrissyHall
by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I have been trying to put one of these together using many different blogs, sites, and groups suggestions. The suggestions for sections described in the weekly challanges look like they would best fit my family.

I plan on starting to put mine together this friday (since that is when I have a binder and the other supplies), and I am looking forward to using this guide. =) I will be sure to ask if I have any questions.

Thank you for sharing a Christian veiw on the home management binder. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)