Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big hair?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

my dd always asks to have "big hair" lol but its so dry! is there any way that i can keep her fro.and still put some kind of moiaturizer in it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Gin376
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM

awww they are too cute.

Proud_Muslimah
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Cuties!

Put lots of product on it and comb it while it's wet. Try something like Kinky Curly custard

samiam86
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

She is super cute!! How often do you wash??  I agree with proudmuslimah about the leave in!

MommyLehr
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Thanks! :-) I wash her hair 1-2 times a week. And I stopped using the baby shampoo and started using my tresseme on her hair

Quoting samiam86:

She is super cute!! How often do you wash??  I agree with proudmuslimah about the leave in!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud_Muslimah
by Group Admin on Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Try a shampoo without all the sulfates because that dries her hair or quit using shampoo all together! I RARELY use shampoo on my daughter. Only when she gets dirt in her hair or so. Instead, wash it with conditioner, then rinse it out.

Quoting MommyLehr:

Thanks! :-) I wash her hair 1-2 times a week. And I stopped using the baby shampoo and started using my tresseme on her hair

Quoting samiam86:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Baby #3 due August 13

MommyLehr
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I never thought to do that! Lol thanks.

Quoting Proud_Muslimah:

Try a shampoo without all the sulfates because that dries her hair or quit using shampoo all together! I RARELY use shampoo on my daughter. Only when she gets dirt in her hair or so. Instead, wash it with conditioner, then rinse it out.

Quoting MommyLehr:

Quoting samiam86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)