Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ANYONE IN MYRTLE BEACH SOUTH CAROLINA???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 528 Total Views

banging head into wallHello Everyone!

My name is Niecey and I moved to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina a little over a year ago (June 2009) and I haven't had much luck in meeting any new moms in the community.  I am a stay at home mom of 3 children and spend alot of time at home unfortunately because I don't know my way around too much and have no one to go places with and do things with most times.  I have a 10 year old, a 6 year old, and a 5 year old, and we'd love to meet up with some other mommys and have someone to hang out with.  I get so lonely sometimes.  I never thought that finding a friend in a new city and state would be so hard.  I really hope to hear from another sincere mom!

~Niecey~

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lilmizzie27
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

I'm not from there, but we vacation there alot! I love the area, and we're actually going to be there next week! It's a beautiful place and you should try to find some fun stuff for the kids to do! :)

MamaNiecey
by Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I thank you and know all if this hun this is why I would like to have some other mom friends to connect with to do things with with the kids.  After a while it gets boring just doing things with the kids.  And the things around here are so expensive so we aren't always able to go these places so it would be nice to have a friend to get together with back and forth visit each other with the kids at our homes.  Do you understand?  Thanks for your comment though.

Quoting lilmizzie27:

I'm not from there, but we vacation there alot! I love the area, and we're actually going to be there next week! It's a beautiful place and you should try to find some fun stuff for the kids to do! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)