Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fell in love with a soldier

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

Hi everyone!  My name is Tiffany.  I am the mother of two boys (5 & 6) and currently live about 1.5 hours from Killeen/Ft Hood.  I met my soldier in August 09 and am quickly learning about the military life.  He is currently preparing for his fourth deployment to Iraq later this year.  I am preparing for a life change by moving to Killeen and starting our life together.  I would like to make friends and learn more about Killeen so that when he leaves i have support as well as being able to offer support to others.  I currently work in the medical field/clerical/admin. and have a small business on the side.  I am also looking forward to having more opportunities for my boys to be involved with activities and hobbies in the area and make good friends along the way.  Always looking for good friends!  

shooting photoboy on a swingboy on a swingarmy

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
APRILGENAO
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM

HI MA! IM NEW TO THIS GROUP AND LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS ONLINE AND OFFLINE U CAN ADD ME ON MY SPACE AND OR FACEBOOK OR JUST HERE... I LIVE ON FT HOOD TX IM MARRIED TO A SOLDIER I HAVE 3 KIDS ONE ON THE WAY DUE IN APRIL..

WISH U THE BEST  AND WELCOME YOU TO  ARMY WIFE LIFE LOL

tackygothgirl
by Member on Jan. 6, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Hi, I'm Alicia, I live in Killeen, my hubby has been stationed at Hood almost 2 yrs now, he's currently in Iraq, will be home in April/May, then will deploy to Afghanistan around Jan. '11. Lovely. LOL My hubby has been in the Army 8 yrs, this is his 3rd duty station. We've been married almost 7 yrs and have 2 little girls who are 3 and 5. Let me know if you have any questions about the area or military life in general =)

Alicia

chrislynn4
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM

hello tiffany, im christina. i have 4 kids (6boy,4girl,3boy and 9 months boy) i live on/off post, lol i am really new here only been here for a few weeks. Im a SAHM and will working toward a degree soon. i have facebook, myspace and yahoo and of course cafemom, lol ....

u can find me on all the others   chrislynnjones06@yahoo.com  add me :)

daniy
by on Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:48 AM

hi!! i am dani new to the group.. we have been at hood for 2 years and i have yet to make any friends. i would love to have someone to hang out with and someone for my son to play with.. when are you coming to hood? what part of texas are you in?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)