Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a hard time

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Hey everyone. I am just posting this to vent i guess. My boyfriend Daniel is depolyed in Iraq and he only has 5 more months left and he will be home for good. But the problem is now that him and i have talked every day since he left and now the emails and chats have stopped. See this is my first depolyment with him and this is his 2nd. so its nothing new for him. But I am wondering if i should be worrying out or should i just wait and see if i hear from him soon. See he was suppose to call today on his day off but i have heard anything from him at all. please help me feel better about all this.

thanks

Jessica, mommy to Abigail 11 months

MySpace GraphicsBlinkies Blinkies Military Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photosby Liv Pictures, Images and Photosmommy princess Pictures, Images and Photos

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamakrisrod
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I dont know about anyone else but i always say no news is good news.  They might be having bad weather or something or something came up where he wasnt able to get to a phone or a computer.  I wouldnt think the worse.  Just think positive and keep taking it one day at a time.  Hope this helps a little.

Kristal

sweetheart254
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:02 AM

yea i didnt have anything to worry about. he was fine. they lost internet. but thanks for the advice!!

Jessica, Mommy to Abigail Lynn (11 months)Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

MamaSpoon
by on May. 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM

I was just about to say that my husband used to have problems with communication being shut down when he deployed to Iraq all the time. They shut down phones and internet when someone has died or there has been an incident so that they can alert families, for example. Again, no news is good news. Hang in there during those tough times!

Katie
-SAHM and speaking Spanish to my little Burrito all the live-long day!
Mommy_w_2babies
by New Member on May. 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I wouldnt look at the neg. in the situtation. You boyfriend could be on a mission or just could be really busy there is no need to jump to any conclusion that something bad has happened to him or anyone else for that matter. You have to think about how many people are over there and they all have to get online and talk to there love ones. If you are worried about him just send him an email everytime u think about him. Then when he is able to get back on line it will make him feel good that you were thinking about him so much. Email pictures thats always a bonus. And when you do talk to him just ask him what his schedule is. Its nothing to worry about

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)