Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some info bout ft knox pls

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

hi ladies...i havnt been on here in 4 ever...i been sooo busy...well looks like hubbies next duty staion will b ft. knox, KY. I have only heard bad things so far and done my own research. Can  any of u give me some more input on this place and surrounding areas. What is housing like, the schools,  stores........ also an key issue for us...i am mixed and my husband is black...racism...i have heard alot of bad things so far. We're trying 2 decide wheter i should stay here or go with him.

Any info would help..thank you so much.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kyliemum
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I wish i knew anything too.My husband will be transfered to ft knox in october.Thats what i'm told.

jeyG
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 12:06 PM

yes mine too :-(

Mommy_w_2babies
by New Member on May. 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Its really not that bad. Its boring and most of the higher people havent deployed. You live about 20-30 mins from Louisville. Thats is where most of the stuff is. Fort Knox is in a small town of Radcliff. I can give you some ideas to live if you arent living on base.

numberunogma
by New Member on May. 26, 2009 at 5:01 PM

i loved it there ...we lived in radcliff and on base both were nice....its not far from lewisville and ofcourse all the stuff your in the middle of like the other states have tons of stuff to do ...we use to go places every weekend.....im sure its grown since we were there ....i would go back again if i had a chance....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)