Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdates? PIOG

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Are there any of you that meet at Bronco Acticity Center for playdates? I would love to meet up with some other parents and give my kids a chance to make some new friends. I have 3 daughters that within the next 2 months will all have birthdays and they will be 5,3 and 2. They play just fine with boys as well! Everytime we go there is never any kids there and my oldest wants someone to play with besides her sisters! Or if you meet somewhere else I am willing to give it a try but I dont know my way around Fort Hood.....

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MooreTrio
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

I know Bronco has a play group on Wednesday mornings, I believe at 10 or 10:30 am... I have a 3.5 year old son and know a few others with children around 2 and I'm sure we could all come up with a playdate :) Just message me if you're interested!

Karen

tackygothgirl
by Member on Sep. 3, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I have 2 daughters who are 5 and 3 and I'd love to get them some friends! We've been stationed here for over a year and I still don't know hardly anyone (partially my own fault), but I'm realizing that my younger one needs something to do during the day while her sister is at school. I've never been to the Bronco playdate thing, I really prefer just getting together at a park or something with a few moms. If you'd like to plan something, let me know!

Alicia

Hailie_smommy
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Hey so im not a military spouse anymore... just got divorced a few months ago... but i would love to meet new moms... My daughter is 3 and very social... has no prob meeting new kids @ mcDonalds.... I work mon-fri sometime sat and im a full time student as well but i do take my daughter to parks on sat and sunday and friday morning sometime (i have no school fri)

tackygothgirl
by Member on Sep. 26, 2009 at 4:19 PM

my hubby is deploying in about 2 wks, so after that I'd definitely want to meet up on the weekend or Fri. and let our kids play =)

Quoting Hailie_smommy:

Hey so im not a military spouse anymore... just got divorced a few months ago... but i would love to meet new moms... My daughter is 3 and very social... has no prob meeting new kids @ mcDonalds.... I work mon-fri sometime sat and im a full time student as well but i do take my daughter to parks on sat and sunday and friday morning sometime (i have no school fri)

Alicia

ArmyWifeSwisher
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 1:00 AM

i'm always up for outings. i have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and a 16mon old son. i'm in school online so i can do that whenever which leaves plenty of time for playdates. just let me know when and i'll definitely be there!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)