Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommas and Kids Play dates

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Hey ladies, My name is Shaila, I'm 22, an army wife of 3 years this September, and a mother to a wonderful 20 month old Daughter. I will hopefully be moving back down to Ft Hood in a few weeks (YAY!!!) and I was thinking about getting a group together to do play dates at the park and what not. We all know how lonely a saturday afternoon (or anyother day for that matter) can get when our husbands/boyfriends are deployed or off working. It would be great for our little ones to be around other kids, and great for us mommy to be around other ladies and meet some new friends! Let me know if you'd be interested :)

~ Shaila ~

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tackygothgirl
by Member on Sep. 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I would love to get together at a park or something during the week =) My younger one is 3 and really needs some interaction with other kids. Right now my hubby is home but he is probably leaving next month for Iraq (long story). So as of now, the days that are good for me are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, from morning until about 2:30. Let me know if you want to plan something, I just have to know in advance so I can work out a way to get the car from my hubby =)

Alicia

little_moma
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM

During the week would be great for me as well. My daughter is 15months old. i also need to know in advance so I can get our car 

Proud Mommy to Jocelyn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)